We will only have limited spaces for holiday club. The Club is for children is aged between 4.5 and 10 years. Children must have completed one year in primary school or attending the Club prior to attending. Limited availability.
Please Review Our Covid19 Post https://theplayhouseafterschool.fun/2020/05/26/covid-19-childcare/
“The PLAY House is so much fun and the staff are awesome” – Flynn age-7″
We run each day from 9AM to 5.30pm from the Club
HOLIDAY CLUB FOR CURRENT MEMBERS AND NON MEMBERS
Details For Holiday & Summer Club
- School going 4/5 to 10/11 years only.
- Drop off at 9am and collect before 5.30pm (€170) or 9am to 3pm (€125);
- Limited to 10 places on top of our full-time club members;
- A 2-3 full day rate is available at a cost of €40.00 per day;
- Children who are staying later in the day will be given extra snacks;
- Fruit and a snack included (Children should bring extra snacks for other breaks).
What to bring:
- Comfortable sports clothing;
- Extra t-shirt and socks;
- Sandwich, fruit, veggies, snack (no fizzy or sports drinks);
- Water bottle;
- Sun cream for outdoor days;
- & a friendly, fun attitude.
- Positive play and encouragement;
- Lots of 1-2-1 coaching;
- Building confidence and self-esteem;
- Variety of ball games;
- Multi-directional movement;
- Obstacle Courses;
- Outdoor Walks;
- Table Tennis;
- Dodge Ball;
- 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s, 4v4s games;
- Group Tag, Base Tag, Chase Tag;
- Arts & Board Games;
- and lots and lots of fun!
Daily Play Schedule**:
- 9.00am – Introduction, House Standards & Daily schedule
- 9.15am – Movement Circuits
- 10.15am – BREAK
- 10.45am – Games
- 12.30pm – LUNCH BREAK
- 1.30pm – Games (Children decide)
- 2.00pm – Free Play
- 3.00pm – BREAK
- Time extended for later pick-ups
- 3.30pm – Games, Movie or Free Play
- 4.30pm – SNACK
- *Bus Drops
- 5.00pm – Clean Up
- 5.30pm CLOSE
No touch screens or gadgets allowed at the after-school!
*Check with Antonio for drops home service!
** Daily schedule subject to change