Due to Covid19 these classes have been suspended until further notice!
Our Exercise, Movement & Play class for school age children with Autism and Dyspraxia.
The class will be run by *qualified coaches who have many years experience working with Autism Spectrum Disorder and special needs Children in a context and classroom setting. This is an unstructured fun class with the emphasis on movement through exercise and play.
The classes are mixed age groups (school age kids):
- 1pm Class mainly for 4.5 to 8 years olds
- 2pm for 9 to 13 year olds
We generally have 4 coaches per class or 1 coach for every 3 children. Parents are requested to wait outside the training away from the class and relax enjoying a tea or coffee in our coffee zone.
All newcomers will be asked to try out the class before they signup for the term. After their first class coaches will decide which will be the most suitable class for that specific child. Once they are assigned a class, will we make sure they remain in that class for the rest of the term. At the end of each term, we will ask the parents to re-apply.
Classes will include:
- Exercise and movement
- Introduction to fitness through play;
- Strength & Functional Movement;
- Use of Indoor bikes which we will help children master their cycling technique;
- Obstacle course;
- Use of Climbing apparatus, ropes and swing;
- Lots of visual games which will ensure a fun and safe time.
Cost: €135 (10 weeks)
For more information please Call: Antonio 087 218 3837